CLEARWATER, FLORIDA, USA — LinkTek Corporation, a leading provider of data migration software, announced today the release of a new version of their LinkFixerPlus link maintenance and repair program, designed specifically for users of Adobe PageMaker.
LinkFixerPlus for Adobe PageMaker ensures that links contained in PageMaker files are automatically maintained whenever files are moved or renamed. This newest version of LinkFixerPlus is part of LinkTek’s continuing series of releases that empower the program to work with an ever-increasing variety of popular file formats.
Most users of Adobe PageMaker typically have links in their PageMaker documents that point to external files, such as .tif or .eps graphic files. Consequently they are often faced with a special problem: what to do when they want to move or rename their linked files. As soon as any of these files (or the folders they reside in) are moved or renamed, broken links are created.
If moving or renaming a file or folder causes only a few broken links, the problem is not severe. The user can manually open each PageMaker file and manually fix each broken link. But what if moving or renaming files or folders would cause dozens or hundreds of broken links?
This is the problem that LinkTek Corporation’s new patent-pending product, LinkFixerPlus for Adobe PageMaker, solves. Using LinkFixerPlus for Adobe PageMaker a PageMaker user can easily move or rename dozens or hundreds of PageMaker files along with the files linked to them, in batch, and have all of the links maintained totally automatically!
LinkFixerPlus for Adobe PageMaker gives PageMaker users the ability to:
- Rename or move linked files, in batch, using sophisticated rename rules, without causing broken links in the PageMaker files that point to them.
- Safeguard healthy links in PageMaker files, allowing them to be automatically fixed when they become broken.
- Fix broken links in safeguarded PageMaker files totally automatically.
- Generate a broken link report listing all PageMaker files containing broken links, so they can be fixed before causing problems.
- Generate a regular report listing each PageMaker file followed by a list of the files it links to.
- Generate a cross-reference report listing each linked file followed by a list of all the PageMaker files that point to it.
- Report whether a file is being pointed to by any PageMaker file anywhere on a user’s system, thereby letting the user know whether the file is safe to delete.
- Perform sophisticated global search and replace operations on file names contained in links in dozens or hundreds of PageMaker files with a single command.
First introduced at the 2002 Internet World convention in New York City, LinkFixerPlus won the Best of Show award in the design category. Since that time, LinkFixerPlus has been favorably mentioned on: Computer America talk radio, CNET radio, CNNfn, PC Magazine, Entrepreneur Magazine, the Washington Post, the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal.
How To Contact LinkTek
For more information about LinkFixerPlus, please visit LinkTek’s Web site at www.linktek.com, call +1-727-442-1822 extension 9045 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
You may have heard about the recent ransomware attack on American meat supplier, JBS USA, headquartered in Greeley, Colorado. JBS Foods, the parent company located in Brazil, is one of the world’s largest food companies, with over 150 plants in 15 countries, 150,000 employees worldwide and customers in about 100 countries.Read More
If you’ve had difficulty gassing up your car anywhere between Texas and New York since Friday, May 7th, or you’re stunned at a sudden gas price hike along the Eastern Seaboard, you might have been surprised to discover who or what is to blame. In fact, even if you don’t reside in the US, this data could be pertinent to you.Read More
Clearwater, Florida, USA — LinkTek Corporation, the world’s leading provider of automatic link-fixing software, announced the release of LinkFixer Advanced version 5.3. According to LinkTek,…Read More
Newest Release of Automatic Link Fixing Software Simplifies the Process of Protecting Links When Moving to SharePoint On-Premise or Online
LinkTek’s newest release of LinkFixer Advanced features a significant improvement that the company says will save its customers countless hours by eliminating the need to…Read More
LinkFixer Advanced is patented software which protects file links and automatically fixes broken links after files are moved or renamed. (Clearwater, Florida, USA) May 4, 2017…Read More